Cultural innovation involves all forms of expression, but is particularly specific in the realm of new languages and the digital world, meant as content and medium, new ways of relating culture with society and developing cultural demand, new enterprise and profession models in the sector.
Through the Cultural Innovation Operational Department, Compagnia di San Paolo intends to:
• Foster creativity and contemporary cultural production
• Facilitate access and cultural participation
• Develop the relationship between culture and civism
• Promote reflections on the relationship between scientific knowledge and its impact on society, including through new models
• Accompany cultural enterprises in paths of sustainability
• Promote opportunities connected with the digital sphere and new technologies in the cultural field.
From July 15th to 21st Moon Week is full of events and activities at Infini.to – Planetario di Torino (Turin Planetarium)
Compagnia di San Paolo supported the making of the video “Torino Unesco creative city of design” presented at the XIII Unesco Creative Cities Annual Conference.
Address: c.so Vittorio Emanuele II, 75 – 10128 Torino
tel. +39 011 5596911fax +39 011 543607