Banca Popolare San Gaetano - Torino (1939-1969)
88 u.a.; 4 metri.
The parochial Catholic workers’ bank was established in Turin in 1906 under the name Cassa Operaria Depositi e Prestiti della Parrocchia di S. Gaetano. In 1926 there was the prospect of the early windingup of the Cassa and the total transfer to Credito Biellese, but in 1928 the company’s
winding-up was revoked.
In 1939 the name was changed to Cassa Rurale e Artigiana di S. Gaetano, in 1947 the Cassa was transformed into Banca Popolare di S. Gaetano - a limited liability cooperative society. It was wound up on a voluntary basis and in 1968 was merged into Banca Provinciale Depositi e Sconti.
The fonds consists exclusively of account books.
Libri giornale (1939-1963)
Libri giornali delle operazioni su conto corrente (1950-1967)
Libri giornale portafoglio (1963-1967)
Libri giornali riepilogo conti (1965-1967)
Giornali mastri (1960-1964)
Giornali mastri di contabilità generale (1963-1967)
Giornali di cassa diversi (1945-1948)